Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ask Scrub


This is the place to ask questions about natural body and hair care.

There are many goodies in your cupboard that can work amazingly for skin care. For instance if you haven’t yet read my raves about coffee as a great rinse to wash away the grey, you should. Red heads can try tea. And for the blondes, add a little lemon to water, then go out side in the sun, final rinse with cool water.


Do you have any questions or a few tips of your own?

Here’s your chance, Ask Scrub

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Scrub,
I have dry/normal skin, and I love your Caffelatte Cocoa Almond scrub! It is especially great on my thighs and legs!
My daughter is oily and has very sensitive skin. So my question is do you have a product that is good for an adolescent with problem skin? I was thinking I should get for her the the Royal Milk Tea for oily skin types. What would you suggest? Thanks-Dawn
http://mommyzlilmonsterz.etsy.com

Scrub me all over said...

wOw! Thank you! I love it too.

Good skin care habits should start early, for sure. The scrubs are formulated to exfoliate, as you have already discovered. But it sounds like your daughter is a little young to be using scrubs right now, I'm afraid that she would get it into her eyes.

Besides a really good diet of water, fruit and veggies, now’s a good time for her to gently cleanse her face each night before bedtime with food grade Aloe Vera gel or juice drenched cotton ball. It does act, as an alpha hydroxyl and will sooth her skin while promote healing to any blemishes that typically start in adolescence.

Thank you for taking the time to Ask Scrub!