Saturday, June 16, 2007

You say you color your hair with what?

Sometimes in the morning, I get a tad caught up on-line. If you’re reading this, you already know what I’m talking about. Anyway, That morning I put the morning’s dishes to soak. Someone came along and tossed their coffee cup to the soapy mix before forgetting to toss out the contents before hand. At first I felt a little bent, having to put my hand in the murky water, 'til I made an amazing discovery!!

When I emptied the sink, it looked like the cat and the hat had been there, put it wasn’t pink.

I remembered years ago, I had read that a good, natural hair rinse for brunettes was to use leftover coffee (to cover grey). I couldn't wait to shampoo and rinse with that gorgeous brew!! It worked! It is quite messy though, but who cares. If I can eliminate chemicals, and not put any more money in to the pockets of Lady Clairol, I’m all for it.

What about red heads and blondes?

No comments: